For a Telco client, we need a Senior Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Architect, to act as subject matter expert providing best-practice guidance on OCI frameworks suitable for handling Hybrid cloud solutions.
- Start: asap
- Duration: 6 months + renewal
- Location: smart working
- Language: English B2, Italian optional
Skills /Qualifications :
- OCI Solution Architect Certification (Professional preferred)
- Experience migrating workloads to OCI
- Experience designing, provisioning and supporting OCI components (VCNs, Compute and Database families, FastConnect, PaaS Services)
- Demonstrated experience with Infrastructure-as-Code tooling including:
- CI/CD pipelines (e.g. Jenkins)
- Exposure to Agile project delivery
- Familiarity with 'Applications Unlimited' (E-Business Suite, Peoplesoft, JD Edwards) technology stacks is desirable.
Activities to execute:
- Designing, building, testing, automating, and supporting the migration of workloads to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Producing designs that are scalable, resilient, efficient, secure, and cost-effective
- Leading technical decisions and direction in a collaborative team environment, including architecture, estimation, product planning, user story/requirement creation.
- Implementing modern Continuous Delivery processes for releasing software and infrastructure to production.
- Applying industry best-practices and patterns across infrastructure and application components e.g. security, elasticity, performance.
- Using public cloud platform(s) to solve business problems
- Documentation of solutions (e.g. architecture, configuration and setup)
- Applying automated configuration management, infrastructure provisioning and container orchestration tooling to solve business problems.
Supporting pre-sales activities including discovery & design workshops and pricing estimation activities.
Contact Name: Vega La Mesa