IT Security Analyst 6 Month Contract - Outside IR35Leeds
We are looking for an IT Security Analyst to join one of our clients in the financial services. The business is currently being supported by a major investment and centralising all their European security functions into the UK office.
This role will be based working with the Cyber Security Project Manager and Director or Cyber Security as they migrate technical and operational systems and security practices.
* To perform monitoring of security services
* Measurement of compliance with IT Security policies, maintaining industry leading security standards across the IT function
* Perform security assessments including vulnerability scans & application testing
* Act as a point or contract for IT Security Audit activity
* Provide second / third line support on IT security incidents
* To maintain ongoing assessments of emerging threats & vulnerabilities recommending enhancements / improvements / innovation where necessary
Skills & Experience:
* Good IT Security knowledge
* Understanding of IT Risks, controls and mitigation techniques
* Strong experience with vulnerability scanning techniques
* Experience with vulnerability detection and remediation
* Strong verbal & written communication
* Experience working with various stakeholders
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team with a lot of exciting changes and investment in the security function.
The business are based in the Northeast however offer a supportive remote/hybrid working set-up. Please click apply online.
IT Security Analyst - 6 Month Contract - Outside IR35