|Listed on:||10th January|
|Salary/Rate:||£60,000 - £70,000|
Here at Babcock International, we are looking for a Performance and Compliance Manager, to join our Land, Defence business unit. You'll be working on the Royal School of Military Engineering (RSME) a 30 year contract, focusing on our conduct and execution as the contract progresses until 2038.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for you, to have a good understanding of data management and analytics; as well as applying these skills, to the work you do. You will need to be able to effectively, communicate with a range of different stakeholders about the progress and conduct of the contract; whilst using your knowledge of data management and analytics as a means of effective presentation. Ideally, you will be an individual who, comes from a background that is experienced in matters such as Engineering or Technology, or Project Management.
What will you be doing?
• Monitor, manage and report on the Contract performance and adherence to the KPIs.
• Develop and implement systems and processes to deliver performance in line with Contract obligations and Continuous Improvement commitments, including issue and risk management.
• Monitoring and reporting on the safe delivery of planned and reactive maintenance. Ensuring compliance with the statutory, regulatory and mandatory maintenance requirements and Contract, while achieving the time, cost and quality criteria.
• Contract Master Data Management i.e. integrity, including asset data and maintenance schedules following Construction Projects.
• Interface between Holdfast and Authority customers, Authorised Engineer, suppliers, central Babcock functions and RSME operational teams.
• Quality auditing and hosting external bodies. Develop manage audit schedule to ensure our ISO compliance and monitor/report on closure of identified issues / non-conformities.
The experience you'll bring
• Proven track record of service delivery across a wide range of activities.
• Experience of managing at a Leadership level.
• Experience and understanding of self-delivery of Hard FM services.
• Ideally, professionally qualified and having chartered status in an appropriate association/institute. In addition, must have suitable relevant post qualification experience.
• Ideally, be degree (or equivilent) in your relevant field of expertise.
• Able to achieve SC security clearance.
What a role with Babcock offers?
• Generous holiday entitlement.
• Competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance.
• Access to make a difference for a sustainable environment for future.
• Share ownership scheme.
• A tailored personal development and training programme.
• Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
• We are happy to talk about flexible working. Please ask about alternative patterns of work at interview.
For more than a century, Babcock the Aerospace and Defence Company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly-skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure, and specialist training.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click here to find out more.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link when you apply to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants
Contact Name: Ryan Johal
Job ID: 3028737