A technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. Currently working as a small team that makes a very large impact, the company is seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. They move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and are always looking for new ideas.
Role & Responsibilities
As a Security Architect, you will have the opportunity to design, build, and implement various company wide security controls and technologies spanning 12 geographies.
- Act as one of the central points of contact with the business with regards to cyber security.
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure that security is built into the design of projects and initiatives across the business.
- Build, implement and maintain key security controls and technologies for the Security team and the company aligned to the security strategy and roadmap.
- Support the Security Risk Management function on the development of security policies and standards, security audits, risk management, and security awareness and training.
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong hands-on and technical background with a solid understanding of enterprise systems, the various security threats and risks they face, and how to remediate them.
- Broad knowledge of the security technologies and capabilities used in an enterprise, particularly in a high growth, cloud based environment.
- Deep knowledge of at least one security domain (e.g., identity and access management, application security, data security, cloud security, etc.).
- 25 Days Annual Leave & UK Bank Holidays
- Stock Equity
- Remote Working
Contact Name: Rajpal Chana