Due to exciting growth an opportunity has arisen for a project manager with prior Digital eCommerce projects experience to joining a market leading international digital commerce agency. This is an opportunity to work on some of the most exciting digital eCommerce projects in the UK.
High profile international digital commerce agency
The successful candidate will advise and deliver digital projects within ecommerce.
Further scope of the role will include:
- Plan, lead, organize and motivate project teams to deliver digital and ecommerce activities for On Boarding or In Life projects.
- Support elements of ongoing support contracts including Incident and Problem management
- Drive completion of project scope
- Create and maintain a credible project plan shared with Leadership team, Project team and Client
- Maximise performance to project baselines across scope, timeline, revenue, and profitability
Skills required will include:
- A proven track record of delivering digital projects, specifically for eCommerce
- Knowledge of both Agile and Waterfall project management principles
- Effective interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
- Agile Project Management tools such as Jira/Greenhopper, or Equivalent
- A balanced business/technical background: sufficient level of technical background to provide highly credible leadership to development teams and to be able to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues
- Up to £70,000 fixed package + benefits
- Excellent career progression
- Relaxed working environment
- Flexible and home working
- Work with some of the most high profile clients