|Listed on:||2nd November|
|Salary Notes:||Excellent Salary Plus Benefits (see below)|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Data Interconnect is a SaaS Fintech that provides highly innovative invoice-to-cash solutions to businesses.
As a pure-play Invoice to Cash vendor, we've created a SaaS platform that enables customers to get paid faster by automating manual and time-consuming tasks. We boast an impressive international Blue-Chip client base and a 20 year history of innovation, stability and profit.
We've been around since the 90s where we pioneered month-end fax invoicing solutions. Happily, we've evolved from fax these days (and CD-ROMs and the 8-track player) and have used our expertise to stay at the forefront of the market.
As we embark on an exciting growth journey following significant recent investment, we are now looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team on a full-time basis.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you'll be getting involved in the implementation of public AWS cloud infrastructure solutions using an array of technologies.
Specifically, this will include:
- Designing, developing and testing solutions, infrastructure and architecture
- Using SaaS, PaaS and open-source technologies
- Using infrastructure as code to define repeatable infrastructures
- Defining and building maintainable and secure solutions
- Analysis and specifying requirements
To join us as a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will need:
- Several years of hands-on experience with AWS cloud infrastructure
- Several years' experience of using Terraform, Packer and other HashiCorp tools to build infrastructure
- Experience in building and operating monitoring systems for both the application stack and the infrastructure hardware
- Experience of data flows and data ingestion processes on a large scale
- Experience of using Ansible or an equivalent configuration management tool
- Strong expertise in Linux system administration
- To be skilled in programming, preferably in Python
- To be confident working with a team developing full-stack solutions
- A good understanding of IP networking both IPv4 and IPv6
- Experience in both network and application security, Firewalls, VPNs and setting and monitoring security policies
- The ability to work with stakeholders at all levels, both internal and external
Exposure to agile environments using methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban would be beneficial to your application.
Skills in, and exposure to, the following would also be advantageous: Kubernetes, Docker and containers, virtualisation technologies and VoIP telephony.
- Private health insurance
- Pension and bonus options
- 23 days' annual leave plus bank holidays
- The option to purchase more holiday
- New offices with a private gym attached
- Monthly pit stop lunches with pizza or deli provided
- Training and career growth
Other organisations may call this role DevOps Engineer, Cloud Infrastructure Consultant, AWS Engineer, Amazon Web Services Engineer, or Infrastructure Engineer.
Datainterconnect is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably. We welcome applications from anyone who has the skills that we are looking for regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, belief, sex or sexual orientation.
So, if you're seeking your next challenge as a Senior DevOps Engineer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.