Lead Business Analyst (Business Banking) - Permanent - £49,690-£58,760pa + car allowance - London
One of the UK's largest Retail and Commercial bank is looking for a Lead Business Analyst to join their Business Banking team on a permanent basis.
As the Lead Business Analyst you will be involved in the following:
- Lead a team of Business Analysts to produce high quality designs to meet customer, operational and regulatory needs.
- Ensure the Business Analysts have a broader understanding of the change projects in their portfolio.
- Develop a knowledge of the subject matter to inform and support the Business Analyst and Project Manager in the successful delivery of change.
- Act as the first port of call for any Business Analyst queries.
- Provide line management to a team of Business Analysts including coaching, development and wider support.
As the successful candidate you will have experience and be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous knowledge or experience of Business or Commercial banking and what it takes to help small businesses succeed.
- Have a thorough understanding of Business Analysis techniques and deliverables along with the passion to become a strong leader.
- Be data driven and be able to demonstrate the end to end customer journey, impacts, benefits and risks in their solutions and proposals.
- Have excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Have a strong ability to problem solve with high attention to detail, while working autonomously to tight deadlines.
- Have line management experience.
- Experience of Agile tooling (Jira/Confluence) is desirable.
As the successful candidate you will receive:
- £49,690-£58,760 pa
- Car allowance
- Continued support and development from senior managers