£8,800 - £10,900
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Contract Principal Architect
45000 AED - 55000 AED per month
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Initial 12-month contract
As a successful and preferred recruitment partner, we have been instructed by one of the most prestigious and well-known organisations in the world to assist in the hire of a Contract Principal Architect.
With our client's global HQ in the vibrant and extravagant multicultural city of Dubai, we are looking for well-established individuals to join them on a long-term rolling contract basis (12+ Months).
Skills / Environment
* Working experience in an agile software development environment with a good understanding of the principles of agile architecture. Strong collaborative mindset for collective decentralized decision making.
* Demonstrate strong technical skills with a deep understanding of modern architectural styles and practices such as Microservices, Containers, Cloud, APIs, Continuous Delivery, Event-driven architecture, Evolutionary architecture, etc., with a passion for hands on coding.
* Strong foundation knowledge of software architecture concepts, patterns, principles, and quality attributes. Ability to consistently apply them in real-world scenarios with a pragmatic, system thinking, and problem-solving mindset by analyzing architecture trade-offs for delivering high-quality, sustainable solution architecture.
* Proven leadership skills with a proactive, positive, and growth mindset. Ability to foster and motivate programmers for delivering with craftsmanship. Good personal skills to continuously engage and communicate with an egoless empathetic mindset.
* Experience and expertise in delivering architectures for large software solutions meeting critical business purposes. Ability to proactively discover technical debts and continuous improvement opportunities of existing live systems. Work closely with the product owner and enterprise architects to influence and prioritize technical backlog items.
* TOGAF certification
This role may suit candidates, who hold the following job titles: Principal Architect, Technical Architect, Agile Architect, Solution Architect, IT Architect
Deerfoot IT is one of the UK's most established, independent IT recruitment specialists. We are keen to foster strong relationships with IT consultants based on providing a transparent and supportive service. Now in our 24th year we pay promptly and are a stable contracting partner