We're Kingfisher. You might know us as B&Q, Screwfix, Castorama, Brico Depot or Koçta?. We're made up of over 78,000 passionate people, call over 1,300 stores home and operate in 8 countries. That's right, we're big, but we have ambitions to become even bigger and even better. We want to become the leading home improvement company and grow the largest community of home improvers in the world. And that's where you come in.
We're looking for a passionate Tagging Analyst to support the delivery of our measurement roadmap and strategy. You will support all the product teams to ensure they have robust measurement and reporting in place for their features and work closely with the group digital analytics team and other key stakeholders across both Group and our local banner teams
You will be a clear thinker with vision, passion, energy, attention to detail, and a drive to learn and improve yourself and others. Collaborative and agile, clear in communication and honest, you will be a team player capable of working across a business that is on a mission to make home improvement accessible to everyone.
- Supports the delivery of the tagging strategy by collaborating with the Product Owner - Measurement, Developers, Data Analysts and the wider team.
- Implements tagging solutions to support the collection of data across multiple banners' websites & native apps.
- Designs analytics configurations that allow the creation of reports for product teams and wider stakeholders.
- Works closely with Development teams to define data layer requirements.
- Works closely with QA teams to provide UAT support and to validate change results.
- Performs in-depth investigations to understand the root cause of tagging issues and data inaccuracies.
- Implements & maintains complex 3rd party integrations (codebase + Tealium/GTM) with various vendors in terms of data collection and data quality
- Ensures that Tealium profiles/libraries & GA properties are closely aligned to provide uniform tracking across banners
- Manages multiple GA Accounts, Properties and Views (user-access, data imports, channel grouping settings, etc.)
- Stay connected to the external market to identify the new & emerging trends, technologies and channels which will be powering the digital content growth in future years, and share this insight back into the business
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience as a Tagging Manager, Web Analyst, Analytics Implementation Engineer or similar roles with a strong commercial background
- Analytical capability and experience of working with analysis and/or tag management toolsets: Google Analytics / Tealium / GTM
- Strong understanding of GA & GA Measurement ProtocoI
- Proven experience in client-side and server-side analytics implementation in web and native apps
If this sounds like the right role for you, please apply now..
Contact Name: Kingfisher