|Listed on:||8th October|
Established in 2014 as a bespoke software development business, this company is a rapidly expanding world player within the EDtech market, delivering unique career led services through multiple platforms to multiple geographies.
Reporting to the Head of Design they are seeking a Senior UI/ UX Designer to be responsible for delivering and managing the production of design projects and assignments of varying scales to tight deadlines.
They have several software products, and on-going projects for external clients, all of which keep their designers busy with exciting and diverse design assignments. All of their designers are expected to demonstrate passion and creativity whilst supporting the product and design teams, to embrace the variety of work being hands-on at every stage and enjoy the buzz of a fast-paced working environment.
You will be able to demonstrate proven experience in user experience, user interface and mobile application design. Experience with Adobe CC applications (Adobe XD, illustrator, photoshop) are essential, and Axure RP is a bonus.
Key areas of responsibility
- Working with their suite of online experiences including 'Launch My Career' which help young people around the World discover career choices and learning opportunities to support them, including highly engaging online and VR experiences
- Agency projects for clients, including Britvic, Heineken, Fanduel, Low6 and Valassis
- To work diligently with internal stakeholders and user groups to understand business requirements and user needs
- Collaborate with designers, developers and stakeholders to create best in class digital experiences, driving quality and innovation by inspiring a culture of creativity
- Contribute to project workshops, ideation and creative strategy sessions
- Translate research and stakeholder requirements into site maps, user flows and content maps
- Design ways to integrate new features into an existing product set
- Create sketches, wireframes and interactive prototypes for usability testing, design iteration and user validation
- Produce highly creative concepts and completed designs
- Mentoring and supporting others in the business and improving internal processes
- Be able to work at pace reactively according to the product and business urgencies
- Process feedback and manage revisions at speed delivering in line with deadlines
- Support the development team's understanding of the design concept
In return they will offer a supportive, inclusive and professional workplace where they care about their employees and focused personal development opportunities giving you the chance to achieve your career goals.
- Competitive salary
- 37.5 hours week, Monday to Friday
- 25 days' holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Contributory Pension scheme
Contact Name: Recruitment Genius Ltd
Job ID: 2988531