Software Business Analyst
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Established in 2014 as a bespoke software development business, this company is a rapidly expanding world player within the EDtech market, delivering unique career led services through multiple platforms to multiple geographies.
They are seeking an experienced Software Business Analyst to support their dynamic product team in the ideation phase. You will join an exceptional team who lead the way in continuously creating and innovating new ways to make EDtech more engaging. This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking and diverse business.
Reporting directly to the Group Product Director you will turn product ideas into technical requirements whilst providing key analysis of client business needs. You will be fully conversant with JIRA or similar project management tools. A working knowledge of the AWS ecosystem would be an advantage as would an understanding of Agile Software development methodology.
Key responsibilities include;
- Gathering requirements - create requirement documents
- Communication with stakeholders, developers, QA and end-users if necessary
- Continual improvement suggestions
- Turning requirements into user stories and acceptance criteria
- Requirements formalisation (separation of business, user, functional and non-functional requirements as well as business rules, assumptions, and limitations)
- Requirements management (processing of change requests, analysis of risks, and description of the impact on existing requirements)
You will be;
- An excellent communicator with the ability to work with diverse stakeholders in a fast paced environment
- Detail oriented and have strong data organisation and analytical skills
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously, with a commitment to keeping projects on time
- Proactive in seeking to improve data insights, and simplify workflows and processes
- Have significant relevant experience in a business analysis role
- Passionate about sharing the latest trends and best practices
In return they will offer a supportive, inclusive and professional workplace where they care about their employees and focused personal development opportunities giving you the chance to achieve your career goals.
- Competitive salary
- 37.5 hours week, Monday to Friday
- 25 days' holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Contributory Pension scheme