2x IT Service Desk Analyst required. Up to 3 month assignments and will be based in Newport. Possibility of going permanent.
Our client are a leading business in their field whom are growing exponentially.
The IT Service Desk Analyst will:
- Provide first & 2nd line support desk and end user support to staff, clients and visitors
- Maintenance of computing, network and office equipment
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues with software and hardware
- Install and configure software applications
- Using Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
- Knowledge of applications, computers, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software
- Active Directory, Azure and Office 365
- Cyber security, Antivirus & Firewalls
- Troubleshooting, Incident, Change and Asset Management frameworks (ITIL)
The successful IT Service Desk Analyst:
- Able to work under pressure and manage multiple projects.
- 1+ years (s) experience in a similar helpdesk environment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience in a wide range of technologies.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Working within an ITIL environment. Preferably holding a current qualification.
- Technical qualifications such as Comptia A+, Network + would be advantageous.
- Experience of Agile methodologies would an advantage.
- Ideally live local to Newport for commuting, parking available on site.
Great day rate between £130 - £150 (Inside IR35).
Monday to Friday working week
All positions are available to start ASAP.
Parking available on site in Newport.