For my client in the IT industry I am currently looking for a Cyber Security Metrics Analyst.
- The Cyber Security Performance - Metrics Analyst is a new position reporting to the Manager of the Cyber Defense Center (CDC) Service Management (SM). The Analyst will partner closely with all members of the CDC and Cyber Security organization within the Company.
- The mission of the Metrics and Performance Analyst is to provide reliable metrics through reporting and management dashboards used for decision-making, operational management, Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reviews and identifying opportunities for continuous service improvement.
- Candidates must have a passion for data accuracy and quality and proven experience collaborating with stakeholders from all levels of the organization.
- Pro-actively support CDC SM in defining KPIs and developing, improving, and producing accurate and standardized reporting that communicates operational performance and cyber security posture to CDC and the Company leadership team.
- Provide ongoing support and enhancement of ITSM metrics by driving alignment with industry standards and best practices.
- Develop and maintain dashboards and on-demand reporting to CDC and Cyber leadership team.
- Analyze metrics, KPIs, and supporting data and incorporate the result of the analysis into the reporting framework (e.g. as trend analysis, forecasting, etc.).
- Work with CDC managers and team members to ensure high quality reporting of operational metrics and KPIs.
- Prepare presentations for senior-management that concise and appropriately communicate data-driven results to executives.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in metrics and KPI development.
- Demonstrated proficiency at consolidating data from numerous sources to create presentations for all levels of management and other stakeholders.
- Strong analytical problem solving, facilitation, and collaboration skills.
- Significant experience working with cyber security metrics and KPIs.
- Significant experience working with Excel, SQL, and other tools related to queries and data management.
- Significant experience working with Tableau, MS Power BI, Cognos, and other reporting and presentation tools.
- Experience working with JIRA preferred.
- Experience working with ITSM/ITIL frameworks and Agile project methodologies.
- Must have strong relationship building, influencing, and consultation skills.
- Ability to leady structured meetings and deliver data driven messages to management.
- Must be fluent in English. German language skills a plus.
Start date: October 2021
Duration: 9 months
Capacity: 3-4 days a Week
Location: Munich / remote
If You're interested in the position kindly send me your current CV including your hourly or daily rate and your availability to Click here to contact this recruiter . All profiles will be looked at, if your profile fits the bill I will get in contact with you shortly.
Contact Name: Korbinian Fuchs