Ab Initio Developer - Investment Banking
Role requires solid, hands on experience in Ab Initio Development, with knowledge in developing UNIX scripts, SQL server SQL/PL-SQL.
- Working knowledge of source-code control using EME is required.
- Knowledge in using Express>IT, Control Center, Query>IT.
- Should have strong technical experience in Design (Mapping specifications, HLD, LLD), Development (Coding, Unit testing) using Ab Initio.
- Experienced with formal software development life cycle.
- Strength in data analysis and detailed oriented & Ability to influence others and operate effectively in a matrix organization.
- Facilitate problem solving & collaboration
- Encourage continuous improvement, innovation and creativity
- Ability to discover and analyse problems, and present solutions in a clear and concise manner
- Key Responsibilities
- The primary focus of the role is to be a hands on Ab Initio technology lead that will own and drive the existing Ab-Initio product set (AG, MDH, ExpressIT, QueryIT, Conrol Center) within the Data SSC. The person will be responsible for all aspects of the product and its future direction.
Adlam Consulting operates as an Employment Agency & an Employment Business Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
Contact Name: Adlam Consulting Ltd