Job Title: Business Analyst
Duration: Oct 2021 until Jan 2022
Hourly rate: £50- £60 per hour
Our client is seeking for an experienced Business Analyst, who is able to perform the analysis, design, implementation, modification, and daily functional support of all applications.
***Should you met the requirements below, please apply now***
- Knowledge of UK mobile and fixed line technology in particular of the 3GPP standards for offline charging.
- Knowledge of IMS System in particular the IMS network elements of ATS, IBCF, SMSC, MMSC, PGW, OCS
- Ideally someone who has been working in Mediation System and understand the basic concept of Mediation Functions such as collection function, validation function, aggregation function, transformation function and distribution function.
- Proficient in requirement and design specifications with attention to detail in particular in audit trail.
- Confident in presenting the requirements or the designs to stakeholders
- Competent in data analysis using SQL and other tools such as Excel.
- Good writing skills are essential.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred
- Basic knowledge of programming languages in order to comprehend reading code and basic functions
- Ability to create business solutions that increase competitive advantage
- Ability to exercise good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Project management skills in order to handle diverse projects, often times simultaneously, and meet aggressive deadlines
- Ability to solve technical problems/ processes and understand complex details
- Ability to increase operating efficiency with produce high quality technical solutions
- A high level of interpersonal and verbal communication skills necessary to relate to other people at their systems knowledge level
- Ability to analyse complex situations and problems and do the necessary research using multiple sources of information to arrive at innovative solutions
- Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies
- Gathers requirements from business units and translate those to programmers and developers
- Prepares cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation
- Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalise on improvement opportunities
- Supports one or more highly complex business processes
- Works on multiple projects as a project team member
- Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organisation in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs