My client is now looking for a Senior Business Analyst, experienced in SAP eWM, that can assist in the development of the companies ICT application portfolio. You will do this through the building of relationships with the senior stakeholders of the project.
The company HQ, based in Leuven will be where the majority of your work takes place, along with the rest of the application team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Following up with existing business owners, documenting incidents etc.
- Creating reports to update business partners of the status of ongoing projects
- Liaise between the ICT department, supporting third parties and the businesses you support as to the progress of the project
- Creating the project definition and functional specifications for the project, making sure that the needs of the client are met within the standard functionality of the system.
- Managing change requests in liaison with the Project Management Office.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Previous professional experience with SAP eWM is a must
- 3+ years in a similar position as a Business Analyst in a similar environment
- Knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA is a plus
- Familiarity with Supply chain and warehouse processes are beneficial
- Strong analytical skills
- You are able to translate the business needs of the customer into technical requirements
- Fluent communication skills in English and Dutch
- Competitive salary (EUR4000 - EUR6000 depending on the expertise you bring to the role)
- Company car
- Phone, laptop
- Opportunities to continuously develop yourself through access to online training courses