Risk Analytics Lead
Location - London
Daily rate - £550 - £705/day PAYE/Umbrella
Start date - ASAP
Contract - 6 Months
Our financial services client is currently seeking an experienced Risk Analytics Lead to join the team. The Risk supports and protects the Asset Management business by managing the risks of today, anticipating the risks of tomorrow whilst enabling stakeholder best outcomes.
AM Risk is looking to enhance its risk management capability through the use of new technology and new data sources. At the same time, AM Risk is looking to undertake strategic reviews of existing risk systems and processes to ensure they remain fit for purpose in view of available new technology and data.
- Help design Risk Oversight framework for ESG integration in AM investment decision making process by:
- work with IT and AM Data Management to facilitate integration of ESG data with risk systems.
- design risk indicators and triggers on the available ESG data to evaluate consideration of ESG in investment decision making process.
- design reporting solutions
- work with Regional CROs and AM Risk ESG lead to design guidelines and framework to drive effective challenge with AM front office on managing ESG-related-risks.
- Keep abreast of developments in relation to responsible investing as advocated by Principles of Responsible Investing (PRI), UN and other international/national institutions. Assess how Risk Oversight could be enhanced and provide recommendations on enhancing ESG data & analytics capabilities.
- Help design Risk Oversight framework for sales in AM through a similar process described above for ESG.
- Act as the subject matter expert for AM Risk to identify where existing processes could be automated and systems could be improved, make recommendations and provide implementation support.
- Support the AM Senior Manager, CRO Bermuda to execute transformation projects to ensure that they comply with the business transformation framework and standards.
- Asset management experience/ knowledge
- Experience in managing ESG related risks and opportunities in investing
- Experience working in Risk Management - market/investment risk or credit risk and how these risks are measured/ modelled
- Strong communication, analytical, problem solving and stakeholder management skills
- Experience working with IT developers
- Experience working with different data sources
- Familiarity with risk-modelling and toolsets e.g. R (or Matlab etc.), Python (or another programming language), Tableau (or similar visualization tools)
- Experience of Business Process Management & Transformation would be advantageous
If you think you are up for the task and feel you meet the above criteria or interested to hear more information please contact me on?[Telephone number removed] /
Contact Name: ismail ismail