SAP Consultant /SAP PS / Remote / 3 month contract / £450 - £550 Per Day Inside IR35
Leading Client in the market is seeking a SAP Consultant to join the team
You must have Knowledge of SAP PS processes including;
- Network activities
- Material demand mgmt
- Resource and capacity planning
- Progress and EV calculations
- Resource Related Billing SAP implementation
- Experience encompassing PS with integration with PM/CS/MM/PP/SD Understand dataflows with other business functions such as Commercial, Manufacturing, Services and Procurement. Knowledge of Results Analysis. Any knowledge of integration with MSPS is an advantage.
Most of the work is technically complex and requires good all round SAP experience.
- Good knowledge of underlying SAP tables and relationships as most of the upcoming work is custom work
- Ability to write good quality functional specifications and manage a development through from design to ELS with minimal support
- Ability to manage tough stakeholders. Note the client can be quite tough and good people skills to avoid conflict are key.
- All round Knowledge of Project systems.
- Good knowledge of validations and Substitutions within PS
- Strong integration knowledge with Plant maintenance especially notifications and Service Orders
- Knowledge of RRQ (resource Related Quotations) or (Resource related Billing)
- Knowledge of RA / settlement
- Knowledge of how confirmation work (time bookings within SAP)
If this role seems like a good fit for you please send across your upto date CV
Candidates will be spoken with before profile is submitted
Contact Name: Experis UK