Senior Digital Design Engineer
Brilliant new role available with a global semiconductor designer and manufacturer of sensing solutions for light, sound and video applications. My client bridges the gap between the physical and digital worlds to provide unique and cutting edge mixed signal solutions.
The current vacancy is for a Senior Digital Design Engineer is to join a growing team focusing on consumer devices, based in the picturesque city of Valencia. You can enjoy the wonderful weather and amazing architecture of the Andalusian region; all the while working on the latest mixed-signal ICs.
As a worldwide brand, this is an excellent career option, with varied work, exciting products, career development and an excellent benefits package.
*Visa sponsorship is also available
Primary duties include:
- Developing the specification, micro architecture and RTL design of modules as per requirements.
- Understand product requirements based on the technical definitions, implement and suggest improvements.
- Co-work with the verification team for complete functional closure for both RTL and Gate level
- Co-work with digital implementation team to optimise the design. Suggest optimisation's to improve quality of results and reduce area/power.
- Lint check, CDC, RDC and sanity synthesis.
- Hold training sessions and mentor others on new architectures or improvements
- Formal verification and coverage analysis
- Support post silicon debug activities
At least one or more of the list below:
- Knowledge on some of the industry standard interfaces such as I2C/SPI/AMBA/AXI
- Knowledge on processor architecture with previous industry experience using ARM cores
- Knowledge on digital signal processing and digital filters
- Experience on low power design techniques
For more information, please contact Rob Click here to contact this recruiter Resources
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer science
- 5+ years' experience in digital design
- Excellent debugging and analytical skills
- Knowledge of formal verification and coverage analysis with good debugging skills.
- Good verbal, written communication skills, and ability to work in large teams.
Contact Name: Rob Hudson