Azure Solution Architect
£85,000 - £110,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Azure Solution Architect
Permanent / Full Time
Location: Base location can either be: London, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Glasgow, Wales, Liverpool or Sheffield
Salary: £90k-£110k generous benefits package
As a trusted, approved and preferred recruitment partner to this prestigious organisation, we have been asked to assist in the recruitment of a number of Microsoft Solution Architect to join their leading innovative team. Our client offers excellence in career growth, professional development and a coveted personalised benefits package.
Motivated, collaborative and determined, you'll be taking a leading role in both delivery and business development, defining solution architectures and delivering some of the most innovative software designs available for our world-renowned clients. In this pivotal role, you'll join a passionate and profession team of highly skilled architects bringing a mix of technical skills, industry insight, business acumen and leadership.? You will forge close working relationships not only with our architecture and engineering teams in UK and India, but also with the many other disciplines such as engagement managers and account executives.
You will work with a client from the earliest stages of a project through to delivery and 'go live', providing technical leadership and support to senior delivery management.
Innovation is at the heart of all we do, which is why you'll be utilising the diverse and powerful services in Microsoft Azure to achieve the best possible outcomes.
* Excellent knowledge of exploiting Microsoft Azure for delivery of cloud-native solutions
* A self-motivated desire to continually learn and improve.
* A strong background in Microsoft technology; experience of building scalable, resilient and secured applications using Microsoft SharePoint, Dynamics 365 and Microsoft .NET.
* Exposure to and some experience of working with structured architecture approaches (e.g. TOGAF).
* Experience of working in collaborative teams and working in an agile manner in a commercial environment
You will have the opportunity to:
* Work on some of the most bleeding edge Digital / Cloud-based architectures in development today.
* Take end-to-end ownership of shaping solutions & defining the right architectural approach.
* Support estimation, planning and delivery as a Technical Leader.
* ?Collaborate closely with our engineering teams to ensure our solutions are built to reflect your solution vision and make the best use of current development practices.
* Maintain technical relationships with our clients and technology partners.
* Be a trusted technology adviser to our clients as well as to you colleagues.
This role may suit candidates, who hold the following job titles: Microsoft architect, solution architect, cloud architect, Microsoft solution architect, technical architect, Azure Architect, Azure Microsoft architect
Deerfoot IT Resources Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. We will always email you a full role specification, name our client and wait for your email authorisation before we send your CV to this organisation. Deerfoot IT: Est. 1997. REC member. ISO certified. *Each time we send a CV to a recruiting client we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (charity no. 1070906).
Deerfoot is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.