|Listed on:||20th July|
|Location:||Newcastle upon Tyne|
|Salary/Rate:||£18,000 - £30,000|
Job Title: Digital Designer
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
Salary: Up to £30k
Our client is a large private sector organisation who are changing the way that you pay for your utilities. They're North East based and they're growing rapidly. They're looking to hire a Digital Designer into their lively marketing team.
As Digital Designer you'll be responsible for a range of design work, from social ads and marketing collateral, to video and animation. If you're looking for variety then this role is perfect for you.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Seeing projects through from conception to completion
· Create a wide variety of marketing collateral including: social ads, brochures, web pages, emails, video, animation and more.
· Analysing communication activity to look for opportunities to optimise and inform future activities
· Be a key part of strategic meetings, bringing your ideas and solutions to define the future of the companies marketing function
· Working closely with other members of the team to develop the content for your design work
Skills & Experience:
· Have an interest in all things design, marketing, advertising and brand
· Proven experience in design for digital and print channels from graphic design to video and animation
· Solid understanding of the changing digital environment with the ability to keep on top of changing and emerging trends
· Ability to manage your own workload with our project management system
· Genuine passion for what you do
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong collaboration & influencing skills.
· Hungry to learn and develop your skills
· Experience in the Adobe Creative Suite, with a particular focus on Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, Premier Pro and After Effects
If you think this is a role you can really sink your teeth into and you're looking for a new challenge then click "apply", and we'll get the ball rolling.
Contact Name: Rory Page
Job ID: 2957430