Why apply for this role?
You'll be working in a fast paced, collaborative team environment where customer focus is key to the team's success. You'll use a variety of skills in this role and there is opportunity for further development and possible career advancement.
What you'll be doing
- Conducting penetration tests and security assessments against number of technologies including web, mobile, API's, infrastructure and cloud
- Assisting wider vulnerability management & security testing team in scoping external and internal pen tests, red & purple engagements
- Delivering high quality pen test/risk reports for technical and C Level suite audience
- Supporting the wider Cyber Threat Unit (CTU) and CISO function with conducting internal red/purple style tests
- Supporting the wider CTU team by sharing knowledge and assisting with mentoring of colleagues
What we're looking for
- Experience in penetration testing ideally gained within a Big Four or boutique pen testing firm
- Relevant university degree is highly desirable e.g. computer science, information /cyber security, engineering etc or relevant industry certifications e.g. CREST, OSCP, OSCE, GIAC GPEN, GIAC GXPN
- Knowledge and awareness of security testing frameworks and methodologies such as OWASP, CVSS, CBEST and CREST
- Experience in pen testing cloud such as AWS, Azure or GCP and a fundamental understanding of scripting and programming languages such as Python and Java
- Experience in security engineering or DevSecOps function with specific emphasis on the SDLC knowledge is highly desirable
- Ability to understand and manage the demands and feedback of senior stakeholders across the group and address them proportionally
What else you need to know
Given the recent impact of the Coronavirus outbreak we will be conducting all interviews via telephone or video-conference where possible.
How we'll reward you
As well as a competitive salary, you'll enjoy a benefits package that you can tailor to your needs.
- Eligible for a discretionary performance-related annual bonus
- Pension with generous contributions of up to 12.5% from Santander, depending on your own contribution and length of employment with us
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
- £6,000 car allowance per year
- Company funded individual private medical insurance
- Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as private medical insurance for your family, dental insurance, healthcare cash plan and health assessments
- Benefits supporting you and your family, such as death-in-service benefit, income protection, and voluntary life assurance and critical illness cover
- Share in Santander's success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
At Santander, with only a small action or a simple idea, you can achieve great things. You can improve the daily life of more than 140 million people. You can collaborate with a friendly team of more than 200,000 employees.
It doesn't stop there. You'll also be part of a vibrant organisation that's been reinventing itself for more than 160 years. One that invests millions of pounds in training its people every year. One that helps more than 2 million people every year with social programmes.
We call it #TheSantanderEffect.
Santander are an equal opportunities employer. Our customers come from a wide range of backgrounds, and so do our people. We have an inclusive culture that aims to make all colleagues feel they belong and can succeed at Santander, and we particularly welcome applications from different underrepresented groups.
What to do next
If this sounds like a role you're interested in, then please apply on the link below.
Contact Name: Santander