My client are a global management consultancy
My client are a global management consultancy, looking to hire an Information Security Analyst to their team
- Provide support to the Information Security Lead in the development and maturation of our Information Security function, standards and processes.
- Co-ordinate and respond to client Information Security Assessments, including liaising with Legal, Customer & Digital and the People team where necessary.
- Develop and maintain collateral and knowledge base of model responses to client Information Security Assessments as security postures evolves.
- Perform Privacy Impact Assessments and help to maintain information that supports our approach to privacy
- Work collaboratively with colleagues in the wider security teams including Security Architecture and Security Operations
- Help to maintain and improve documented security requirements
- Assist with information security awareness training
- Work collaboratively with other analysts in the Information Security team
- Other reasonable duties as assigned.
- Have knowledge of information security practices and procedures.
- Must have experience of security risk.
- Relevant industry certificates would be advantageous
- Solid understanding of GDPR compliance and understanding to identify risks within the business and suggesting opportunities to minimise and rectify these risks.
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of cloud security solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, particularly customer relationship management, team working, and report writing.
- Salary paying up to £34,000
- Dynamic working environment
- Opportunity to self develop and work alongside like minded professionals
Contact Name: Jonathan Slater