Junior Data Scientist (IT) (m/f/d)
Are you a motivated Data Scientist (m/f) looking for a new project? As one of Roche preferred suppliers we are currently looking for motivated Junior Data Scientist to join their Roche Molecular Diagnostics Calculations Team for a min. 1 year contract.
The data science team is currently working on a larger scope such as image analysis topics.
Your role as Junior Data Scientist (IT)
- Provide visual overviews and dashboards of results explaining trends and patterns in data.
- Data preparation and reprocessing accessing SQL databases and remote servers.
- Provide fundamental insight about subject matters related to assay development.
- Implement reproducible Machine Learning pipelines using internal SW and best practices.
- Perform exploratory data analyses/data science techniques.
- Communicate statistical analysis and interpretation of data.
- Discover, create and improve analytic methods to support novel approaches of data and information processing.
- Design and develop novel and machine learning algorithms using both Auto ML SW and Python
- Master in Computer science or related fields preferred with focus and experience in Pharma - biochemistry
- Previous working experience as a Machine Learning/ Data Scientist for at least 2 years
- Good programming skills in Python demonstrated experience making R Shiny dashboards
- Expertise implementing machine-learning techniques (e.g., K-means, SVM, trees, neural networks)
- Strong knowledge of sciKit Learn, Pandas, and Keras
- Previous knowledge of biochemistry, assay development, or pharmaceuticals
- Strong grasp of fundamentals: linear algebra, statistical data analysis, discrete and continuous optimisation, supervised and unsupervised methods, generative and discriminate methods
- Worked in SCRUM team and proficient using Git version control
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Know how in object oriented programming. Familiarity with reading Jmp, Matlab, and C based code
- Experience working in an international environment.
- Location: Zug, Switzerland
- Start date: 16.08.2021
- Duration: min. 12 months
- Home Office: min. 60% on site
If you would like to apply for this pharmaceutical project as Junior Data Scientist (m/f), please contact Hoa Ha via phone [Telephone number removed] 43 for more information. Or you can apply directly by clicking the Apply button. We are looking forward to your application.
Sthree Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Contact Name: Hoa Ha