You will be part of a team that delivers and runs Digital Products for Fleet Customers globally and solves big complex challenges with our data and technology expertise to help bp advance a Net Zero and reimagining energy through digital transformation. We are organised as a collection of Product, Service and Platform teams that work together to enable our customers to accomplish their missions.
Digital Fleet consists of product and service led businesses, focused on building sustainable competitive returns and enduring growth in fuels, electrification, and E2E Fleet services. We are pursuing big challenges; role of electrification in transport, the impact of CO2 emissions and shift to alternate energy sources. It's a stimulating and dynamic environment to work in, with the world's most exciting technology opportunities.
You'll enable delivery of digital initiatives to realise business value, support innovation hubs build and own the pipeline of scaling demand and lead delivery across the innovation lifecycle.
About the job:
Leading digital projects; securing investments, running agile governance, selecting solutions and vendors, planning, and running products from inception through to operations.
You will advocate and lead in this, promote a culture of security and safety in everything that we do.
- Lead teams of engineers through the design phase, ongoing development, testing and operation of custom built or customised digital products
- Lead large scale digital product delivery, work with product manager/owners to develop delivery roadmaps and standing up new agile teams
- Focus on operational integrity, assure operational compliance with architectural and security standards, as well as compliance and policy controls refined by Strategy, Digital Security or Regulatory, Legal and Compliance functions.
- Collaborate with technology teams to resolve incidents, requests and problems, act as technical advisor on major digital projects
- Lead Innovation process, prioritisation to deliver minimum viable product.
- Actively participate in product performance management & implementation, drive quality and efficiency
- Engage with technical design and project managers or Project Management Office, to ensure correct products are produced, in a timely fashion. Evaluate project outputs against agreed service acceptance criteria.
- Identify stakeholder needs with business owners and experts to facilitate communication. Ensure organisational policy and strategies are adhered to. Provide feedback.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of specialisms, and provide advice regarding application.
- Provide industry insight and technology trends, advocate for data analytics best practice; review others' work and ensure high quality and reproducibility standards.
- End-to-end project ownership: independently identify problems to be solved, breaking down problems, you coordinate and program manage projects involving several team members.
- Build new tools and approaches to automate repetitive activity, build and maintain re-usable systems for others and advocate for appropriate service improvement within Product development teams.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferably Computer Science, MIS/IT, or STEM-related subject.
- A passion for technology; its power to drive business efficiency, value and innovation
- Experience in Agile and Design Thinking
- Self-aware and seek feedback.
- Well organized, you balance multiple priorities.
- Use insight and good judgment to inform actions.
- ITIL Qualification desirable but not required
- An understanding of the technologies in use in your space, their strengths, weaknesses, lifecycle and competitors
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits:
A company culture where we respect our diverse teams and are proud of our achievements
- Possibility to join social communities and networks
- A healthy work-life balance
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a modern office environment
- Learning and development opportunities to craft your career path
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- And many others benefits!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status.
Contact Name: BP