|Listed on:||10th June|
|Salary Notes:||Depends on experience|
Connectivity Analyst - Innovation & New Product Development Remote Working As a Barclays Connectivity Analyst you will undertake a series of open platform development and integration projects. Witihn Barclays Innovation and New Product Development team you will be accountable for specific deliverables to help us to connect our key products to third parties. All projects undertaken will contribute to the overall Gateway Connectivity and API Platform agenda. You will act as a technical specialist providing management support and guidance on the integration of products and services. Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity - helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. For this opportunity, we will consider requests for locating the role at an alternative Barclays' key UK office from that advertised, or working from home.
What will you be doing?
• Connect Barclays Payment Gateways to third parties (e.g. ISVs) to enable new customer integrations by building relationships with stakeholders in the Product, Partnership Gateway and relevant IT teams
• Assessing new opportunities from a technical perspective determining complexity, high level solution options for integration, for example by utilising connectivity plugins, partner and API integrations
• Providing technical analysis for new opportunities using the gateway integration guides to write functional and non-functional requirements, test scenarios and updates to user guidelines
• Coordinating and collaborating with relevant IT security teams (e.g. veracode scans, PCI DSS adherence, etc.)
• Reviewing future roadmaps and analysing features from the backlog and work with suppliers and partners to define the requirements, test scenarios for those features
• Testing new features and pre-releasing plugins to ensure that they meet the requirements and design specifications defined in the project
• Acting as technical/operational consultant on key innovation and new product development initiatives (for example - development of an API integration platform)
What we're looking for:
• Technical proficiency including a working understanding of API's, electronic payment gateways and software integrations using software plugins or platform integrations
• Business and solution analysis skills to understand problem statements, define functional and non-functional requirements and to oversee these through the design specification process
• Good analytic skills - able to use multiple sources to identify current and potential trends and issues
• Ability to assess potential solution approaches and to estimate time, effort and costs of solution options
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Technical understanding and experience of using API integrations and partner plugins/extensions/adapters preferably used in payment gateway integrations
• Business analysis, solution design or architectural qualifications to define requirements and oversee through to design specifications ~
• Information security understanding such as PCI-DSS, pen-testing and data protection associated with payment integrations
• Understanding of testing needs including writing scenarios, smoke, UAT, security and performance testing
Where will you be working?
You can be home based, or work in one our office across the UK. Our key office locations are London, Northampton, Glasgow, Knutsford, Manchester, Northwich (Gadbrook) and Dublin.
Contact Name: Barclays
Job ID: 2941577