|Listed on:||9th June|
|Salary/Rate:||£450 - £500|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
DevOps Engineer - Contract
PaaS / Payments as a Service - Remote
We are looking for a Contract DevOps Engineer who can help a business scale rapidly by assisting with DevOps duties for a key set of teams and products - Outside of IR35.
My client is growing at a tremendous rate and need someone who can work well within a development team. In a growing market, this company are in the fortuitous position to have some excellent engineers developing profitable applications conceived by an incredible product team. Getting your hands dirty in code and creating Infrastructure & release pipelines will be your bread & butter.
This company provide a cloud native tech first solution in the payments space - an ability to work within such an environment will be paramount.
· come from a Computer Science background or related technical field
· demonstrable experience building secure networks
· Azure or possibly AWS and GCP with a willingness to cross over
· code first infrastructure know-how - Site Reliability focus
· understanding of SQL and No-SQL databases
· champion of best practises in infrastructure / SRE & access control security
· CI/CD tooling, running solutions in production (plus logging, monitoring and alerting stacks)
· Docker, Kubernetes
An understanding of how payment solutions are generally offered globally would be beneficial, however Fintech expertise or specific domain knowledge is not a 'must have' - but an ability to champion a DevOps culture and helping to create and maintain the best security, availability and disaster recovery practices is a 'must'. Contract outside of IR35 .