Contract Kotlin Developer, Springboot, AWS, Docker - Tech for good - Data driven products
Partnering with a client who offer a genuine opportunity to use "tech for good", on a contract - this project offers consumers a comparison platform with a view to reduce waste and put safety and longevity at the forefront of manufacturers minds. Creating API's which are used internally and externally by customers accessing Data which helps drive consumer choices - further, these APIs exposing Data to help pricing, member platforms and consumer platforms work at scale.
- 10+ years experience with JVM + commercial Kotlin expertise
- JOOQ, PostgreSQL, Terraform or Serverless Framework, Elasticsearch
- BDD, TDD, Circle CI, Postgres, RDS,
- Spring boot, REST, GraphQL,
- Design patterns and SOLID principles
- AWS Lambda, RDS, SNS/SQS, EC2 and Elastic Beanstalk
- Gradel and build expertise and experience delivering scalable APIs in Kotlin/ Springboot , Spring
Nice to have
- Experience working within a Squads environment would be a plus
- Interest in creating projects that make impactful positive change
- Experience of working to Agile methodologies
- Strong communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
Come and assist a Squad of Java and Kotlin Engineers as an external consultant on a Contract basis - within an organisation with principles aligned so close to their products, that their values are their product - benefit from a huge period of growth, with plenty of opportunity to gain experience and responsibility during a massive period of growth.