Web Master Analyst
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
£40000 - £55000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Web Master Analyst
£40,000 to £55,000 DOE + Holiday + Pension + Additional Benefits
Excellent opportunity to make a big impact for an industry giant offering a varied and autonomous role and the chance to take control of their website management.
This company are a UK leading manufacturer with a large global presence. Through growth and expansion, they are looking to bring on board a Web Master Analyst. They are a company that value their employees and are offering outstanding training and progression opportunities for you to advance your career.
In this role you will be responsible for website management, coordinating the UX & UI, development and maintenance of these e-commerce platforms. You will coordinate all website updates and upgrades in line with ecommerce and brand marketing. You will represent the local team with regional product owners and UX teams.
The ideal candidate will have experience in an eCommerce environment as an eCommerce Manager or as a Web Master Analyst. You will have experience with HTML. You will have knowledge of Google Analytics, EZ and CMS, and have knowledge of VTex platform. You will be commutable to Peterborough.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company at the forefront of their industry in an important role where you will make key technical decisions and offering exceptional scope for progression.
* Responsible for website management, coordinating the UX & UI, development, deployment and maintenance of these e-commerce platforms
* Coordinator of all website updates and upgrades in line with ecommerce and brand marketing
* Represent the local team with regional product owners and UX teams
* Previous experience as an eCommerce Manager / Web Master Analyst in an eCommerce environment
* Experience with HTML
* Knowledge of Google Analytics, EZ and CMS, and knowledge of VTex platform
* Commutable to Peterborough
Reference Number: BBBH120100A