Job Title:MS SQL Server DBA
Location (City, Province, Zip):
UK- Milton Keynes/Slough
Role and Responsibilities
- Installation and configuration of latest version of SQL Server database
- Experience in Database Administration in SQL Server
- ( SQL 2012,SQL 2014,SQL 2016, SQL 2017 ,SQL 2019 )
- Knowledge of Troubleshooting of production.
- Performance tuning of slowness and hang situtaions
- Knowledge of SQL Tools SQL profiler, SSMS, Perfmon and DMVs.
- Hands on experience in SQL Cluster and Always on and other High
- Hands on experience in SQL Server Service pack upgrade and SQL
- Server Upgrade to latest versions.
- Knowledge of Maintenance Jobs and health check commands.
- Experience on BCP/DR activities with data replication techniques to secondary
- Cloning of databases from one environment to other
- Migration of Database from one RDBMS to other
- Able to work in a fast-paced, client-facing environment, demonstrating excellent communication and troubleshooting skills.
- Good team player, should have ability to mentor team and ability to lead the various technology specialists.
- Able to understand customer requirements and competent enough to offer solution