IT Business Systems Developer
£35,000 - £40,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This company is one of the leading international providers of construction-related services. Renowned for engineering excellence and innovative solutions, the company specialises in complex market segments such as Tunnelling, Transportation and Civil and Structural Engineering.
A vacancy has arisen for an IT Support Technician (Business Systems) to join a small ICT team based in their head office supporting systems and colleagues across the company.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining the management information system and providing user support
- Managing the ICT Projects portfolio documenting all change, liaising with stakeholders to successful implementation
- Implementing and maintaining mobile connectivity, including devices, networks and applications
- Developing and managing business systems and web pages, developing intranet and extranet sites
- Assisting managers with reviews of business processes and improving their efficiency
- Trouble-shooting business systems and network problems, diagnosing and solving faults
- Producing business system management reports for statistical and strategic purposes
- Preparing position papers to senior management for the purchase of ICT hardware, software and for change requests.
You will be a self-motivated team-player, both willing and able to communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels alongside having excellent planning, organising and time management skills.
In return for your skills and experience they offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday (plus public holidays), a contributory pension scheme, life assurance, a private healthcare scheme and a high quality working environment.
The company recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce and welcomes applications regardless of age, disability, marital status, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or any other protected characteristic.
The role is based at the company's head office close to Junction 16 of the M4 and free on-site parking is available.
The position is available now so if you think the role is for you, please apply without delay.