Our Client recently embarked on a 5 year+ £1Bn IT transformation programme spanning all areas of the business to support its continuing strategy. Effectively harnessing Data and Analytics will become an essential strategic capability enabling our client to continue to operate and compete effectively in its markets and business segments
Establish and maintain highly effective relationships within projects and other project and business teams to ensure that interfaces work correctly.
- Deliver the projects to the required quality and success criteria as defined in the project definition or Project Initiation Document (PID).
- Management of 3rd parties, acting as a routine contact point between organisation and supplier.
- Manage cross project and programme dependencies, ensuring activities are joined up from an operational and delivery point of view.
- Proactively manage, through appropriate project management frameworks key customer and stakeholder relationships relevant to the project.
- Manage projects to ensure that resultant systems/services deliver the specified objectives, within budget and timescale.
- Maintain and manage internal and external project dependencies.
- Monitor contract performance, manage underperformance and escalate where necessary.
- Ensure that IT/business strategy, policy and standards are adhered to, thus achieving commonality and ease of maintenance.
- Define and agree the scope and business priorities of the project or programme.
- Develop and agree acceptance criteria for the relevant project or projects.
- Analyse problems, action and progress issues as appropriate, ensuring follow through to resolution.
- Provide regular updates against targets to demonstrate performance and progress against the project plan.
- Proactively manage the interfaces into projects, the portfolio and the business.
- Presenting work project information into the gate review process.
- To provide regular reports in support of project governance.
- Providing input into the governance process itself, including the methods and tools to be used.
- Applying lessons learnt process and actively elicit relevant feedback.
- Ability to provide leadership and focus for the project teams.
- Is able to articulate the environment that support Vision and Values, whilst encouraging innovation.
- Experience of having shaped business cases and delivering real benefits to an organisation.
- Demonstrable experience of having managed and delivered projects successfully from end to end.
- Experience and ability to prioritise.
- Ability to manage complex projects in a complex environment, potentially including applying remedial measures to project delivery.
- Demonstrable experience of applying and advising project governance frameworks.
- Ability to adapt project processes to optimise project delivery.
- Ability to demonstrate a track record of delivery from a goal orientated perspective.
Contact Name: Experis UK