Here at Iceland we're different. We care. We're not a dull stuffy corporate. We're one big team. A diverse group of people who get stuck in and work together. We have a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Designer to join our Creative Marketing team within our head office in Deeside, near Chester.
Purpose of the role:
As our Digital Designer, you will work alongside our Design, Creative, Online, Digital, and wider Marketing teams to deliver digital content across Iceland and external digital channels and provide online and digital marketing activity which has a consistent look. This is a great opportunity for someone with a creative flare and knowledge of, or a keen interest in, graphic trends, social media, and emerging digital channels.
- To design and animate digital advertising for Iceland to drive sales and engagement. This will include design and creation of digital display banners, emails, responsive imagery, affiliate banners and social posts.
- To design and create campaign assets to support key trading periods, supplier funded banners and sponsorship opportunities whilst meeting deadlines.
- To support with the design and build of assets for the website and social media.
- To support with the design and build of CRM campaigns for trading deals, driving delivery slots and Bonus card exclusives.
- Ensure all imagery adhere to our brand guidelines.
- Sign off procedures for all digital content is adhered to.
- All content / material is accurate and legal.
- Excellent verbal communications skills
- Ability to demonstrate high attention to detail
- Well organised and able to prioritise and effectively manage multiple projects
- Mac literate with excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite specifically in animation design
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3 or Banner ad building software (i.e Bannerflow, Google Web Designer or equivalent)
- Proven understanding of typography, layout and grid structures
Make a difference to your career, we expect a lot but you'll get a lot back in return. We will help you grow and develop your career and give you the freedom to show that you really care.
Alongside this we can offer you:
- A very competitive salary with an excellent benefits package
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 days bank holiday
- 10% store discount, 30% club individual restaurant discount
- Free parking onsite
- Highly subsidised restaurant onsite with our own Michelin Star Chef!
- Subsidised Costa onsite
- Discounted gym membership
- Charity fundraising events
- Educational sponsorship
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Long service awards
- Reward & recognition
- Online discounts at over 150 retailers and cashback on shopping, holidays, insurance and more!
Be Proud. Be brave. Be everything that makes us different. Be Iceland.
Contact Name: Iceland