Here at Iceland we're different. We care. We're not a dull stuffy corporate. We're one big team. A diverse group of people who get stuck in and work together. Since 2016, we have been the UK's fastest-growing online grocer, outpacing our biggest rivals, and the Online team's dedication to our customers over the past 6 years have resulted in record-breaking growth.
Our eCommerce department is experiencing significant growth, and we're currently looking for a Senior Customer Insight Analyst to join our team here in Head Office, Deeside.
Purpose of the role:
As our Senior Customer Insight Analyst, you will be responsible for providing key insight highlighting opportunities to drive incremental benefit through our customer data. You will proactively drive & identify cost savings and sales opportunities through continuous review of all aspects of the customer journey, as well as identifying areas for improvement.
- Measure trading activity to understand the impact of the customer lifecycle, incrementality of trade levers and cost of sale
- Identify and drive opportunities to increase customer lifetime value, improve service & increase profitability
- Work with key stakeholders to create/automate reports to measure performance and provide tools and/or insight for others to make tangible impact
- Provide and communicate insight from projects to key stakeholders
- Segmentation & Personalisation
- Work with the wider marketing team to analyse marketing campaigns to maximise return on investment
- Drive data driven decision making through A/B tests or other analysis
- Grow analytics and data driven thinking in the wider team through training
- Ad hoc web analytics data and analysis for wider team.
- An understanding of SQL
- Strong communicator at all levels
- Web analytics tool experience E.g. Google Analytics OR Adobe Analytics
- The ability to work independently and be a strong team player
- Knowledge of tracking on the web e.g. event tracking
- The ability to deliver accurate, relevant, and timely information
- Highly numerate and analytical, with proficiency in Excel is required. Reasonable knowledge of Statistics is also required
- Experience with statistical analysis software (R, Python, SAS or similar)
Make a difference to your career, we expect a lot but you'll get a lot back in return. We will help you grow and develop your career and give you the freedom to show that you really care.
Alongside this we can offer you:
- A very competitive salary with an excellent benefits package
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 days bank holiday
- 10% store discount, 30% club individual restaurant discount
- Free parking onsite
- Highly subsidised restaurant onsite with our own Michelin Star Chef!
- Subsidised Costa onsite
- Discounted gym membership
- Charity fundraising events
- Educational sponsorship
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Long service awards
- Reward & recognition
- Online discounts at over 150 retailers and cashback on shopping, holidays, insurance and more!
Be Proud. Be brave. Be everything that makes us different. Be Iceland.