Contract Lead iOS Developer
£8,500 - £11,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Contract Lead iOS Developer
Monthly Rate: AED 40k - 55k (£8k - £11k) Per Month
Initial 12 Month Contract
Are you looking to gain commercial exposure to an international client? An opportunity to work for one of the most prestigious organisations in the world based in Dubai has arisen for a Contract Lead iOS Developer to work on a long-term contract basis.
* In-depth understanding of key iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
* Experience leading a team of iOS Developers
* Swift / Objective-C Experience
* In-depth understanding threading and performance tuning of iOS Apps.
* Experience integrating iOS applications to back-end services and third-party frameworks.
* Experience delivering apps that follow of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines.
* Experience developing multi-lingual applications.
* Experience developing adaptive user interfaces.
* In-depth experience with performance and memory tuning tools.
* Strong understanding of GIT code versioning tools.
* Experience working in a continuous integration context.
* Experience working on commercial software products with large user deployments.
* iOS programming experience.
* Able to break down complex technical problems into simple, implementable solutions.
* Maintain a full and complete understanding of solution interdependencies and limitations.
* Help realize practical and robust App architecture on the iOS platform
* Support and control the technical factors related to the resilience, performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
* Guide technical features being delivered to support non-functional requirements.
* Ensure and control code quality and development level testing.
* Performance of code reviews and implementation review sessions.
We are keen to build strong relationships with IT consultants based on providing a transparent and supportive service. Now in our 18th year we pay promptly and are a stable contracting partner in good financial health. Deerfoot IT: Est. 1997. REC member. ISO certified. *Each time we send a CV to a recruiting client we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (charity no. 1070906). We never send you CV without your email authorisation.
Deerfoot IT Resources Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. We will always email you a full role specification, name our client and wait for your email authorisation before we send your CV to this organisation. Deerfoot IT: Est. 1997. REC member. ISO certified. *Each time we send a CV to a recruiting client we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (charity no. 1070906).
Deerfoot is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.