Change Manager Lead (m/f/d)
Our client, a large pharmaceuticals company offers an interesting and exciting project opportunity as Change Manager (m/f).
The Change management lead is a member of the two cross streams (MD and A&R).
Your role as Change Manager Lead (m/f/d)
- This role provides expert support to the stream leads in developing and implementing both strategies, tools and ways of working to ensure all aspects of change associated with the transformation of the organisation (business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organisational structures, culture and ways of working)
- The Change lead will apply structured methodology, support communication efforts, assess the change impact and support training efforts.
- The Change Management Lead will work with the project team and regional/local leaders to ensure adoption, utilisation and proficiency of the changes that impact employees in the organisation to increase benefit realisation, value creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes.
- Master's degree (or equivalent) in Organisational Development, Human Performance Technology, Organisational Communications or related field highly preferred or Bachelors with appropriate project experience.
- Very strong and clear English speaking and writing skills
- 5 year's experience related to change management in the pharmaceutical environment
- Clear understanding and experience on change management in international projects with exposure to A&R implementation challenges and MD service changes
- Strong understanding on Self Service implementation and Service Management
- Location: Basel/ Zug, Switzerland
- Start date: May 2021
- End date: December 2021
If you would like to apply for this pharmaceutical project as Change Manager Lead (m/f), please contact Hoa Ha for more information. Or you can apply directly by clicking the Apply button.
We are looking forward to your application.
Sthree Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.