Online Training Developer - SC Cleared
Warrington - Working from Home
Experis are currently recruiting for an Online Training Developer for a central government client. The successful contractor will design, develop and maintain blended learning solutions for client and where appropriate, external partners to support business needs.
- Setting up templates, design standards for the client blended learning approach and use of current e-learning authoring tools
- Work with internal teams and subject matter experts to create compelling learning content for staff
- Creation of interactive eLearning modules
- Software simulations and system training
- Use of summative testing / question banks to identify required training, prove understanding of content and assurance where necessary
- Provide some technical input into the technical requirements
- Support the upskilling the client's internal L&D teams to enable course creation and understanding of a modern blended approach to future proof our offerings as the agency matures
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience of developing, maintaining and delivering internal blended learning programs.
- Creation of eLearning courses using a rapid authoring tools such as Articulate Storyline 360, Adobe Captivate or other commercial authoring tools.
- Experience in producing storyboards, scripting, e-learning production
- Experience in developing digital classrooms and learning communities
- A passion for learning technology
- Strong course delivery skills and excellent verbal, written and presentation/communication skills.