Why apply for this role?
Now more than ever there is a need for good security design in all areas of technology. For Santander to achieve this, it requires motivated security experts to design and help build industry leading solutions to security problems.
That's where you come in. You'll play a pivotal role in the design and communication of enterprise-wide security architecture for Santander.
This role is unique, but then so are you.
What you'll be doing
- Providing risk-based security architectures and designs.
- Supporting all aspects of security and data privacy architecture across technology programmes and solutions.
- Reviewing Service Provider solutions with a focus on impacts on the security on systems, information and customers.
- Enabling the adoption of technical standards and blueprints with resource strategy plans
- Leveraging recognised architectural frameworks - developing UK enterprise-wide reference security architectures and security blueprints.
- Helping to transform Santander in its journey to the next generation of highly secure and cloud first technologies.
What we're looking for
- A strategic thinker with a proven track record designing secure enterprise systems.
- Drive and tenacity with excellent stakeholder management and coaching skills.
- Strong working knowledge of security risk and compliance, technical security concepts and common technical security vulnerabilities.
- Experience in designing enterprise level systems and the security frameworks around them.
- A wide knowledge of technology and platforms with an understanding of good development practices, SecDevOps and Cloud.
It would be nice for you to have:
- Relevant industry certifications in enterprise architecture frameworks and information/cyber security (TOGAF, SABSA, CREST, COBIT, ISACA, (ISC)², SANS).
What else you need to know
Given the recent impact of the Coronavirus outbreak we will be conducting all interviews via telephone or video-conference where possible.
This permanent role can be based in any national office.
How we'll reward you
As well as a competitive salary, you'll enjoy a benefits package that you can tailor to your needs.
- Eligible for a discretionary performance-related annual bonus
- Pension with generous contributions of up to 12.5% from Santander, depending on your own contribution and length of employment with us
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
- £6,000 car allowance per year
- Company funded individual private medical insurance
- Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as private medical insurance for your family, dental insurance, healthcare cash plan and health assessments
- Benefits supporting you and your family, such as death-in-service benefit, income protection, and voluntary life assurance and critical illness cover
- Share in Santander's success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
At Santander, with only a small action or a simple idea, you can achieve great things. You can improve the daily life of more than 140 million people. You can collaborate with a friendly team of more than 200,000 employees.
It doesn't stop there. You'll also be part of a vibrant organisation that's been reinventing itself for more than 160 years. One that invests millions of pounds in training its people every year. One that helps more than 2 million people every year with social programmes.
We call it #TheSantanderEffect.
Santander are an equal opportunities employer. Our customers come from a wide range of backgrounds, and so do our people. We have an inclusive culture that aims to make all colleagues feel they belong and can succeed at Santander, and we particularly welcome applications from different underrepresented groups.
What to do next
If this sounds like a role you're interested in, then please apply on the link below.
Contact Name: Santander