|Recruiter:||Coventry Building Society|
|Listed on:||1st April|
|Salary/Rate:||£32,800 - £45,000|
About The Role
We're looking for a Technical Specialist - VMware for the support and maintenance of CBS technologies. You'll be responsible for the effective governance of the CBS Estate to ensure business services are fully operational and meet business needs. Ensuring that new services introduced to the Production environment are fit-for-purpose and meet defined standards. Conducting problem determination and technical escalation for incident resolution.
• Installing, configuration, maintaining and monitoring VMware environments
• Experience with vSphere 6.5/6.7/7.0 (ESXI and vCenter)
• Experience with VMware Update manager
• Experience with host upgrades and patching
• Experience with vRealize Operations Manager
• Working in secure environments
• SAN storage systems
• Microsoft Windows Server and Linux experience
• PowerShell Scripting Experience
• Experience with vCenter appliance
• Experience with storage (NetApp/IBM SVC/Cisco UCS)
• Experience with HP Hardware
• Experience with Commvault backup software
Other essential information:
• Deliver to agreed timescales.
• Available for out-of-hours support, on a rota basis.
• Flexible approach to working hours to meet own objectives and assist colleagues in meeting their objectives.
Internally this role is known as Technical Specialist.
About The Company
IT at the Coventry is changing; we are currently undertaking an exciting transformation project that will shape the future of the organisation. As we progress on our journey we are seeking talented individuals who are passionate about delivering an outstanding experience for both members and colleagues in an environment where you will have the opportunity to be part of the future success of the organisation and work in an environment where personal and professional development is taken seriously.
Contact Name: CBS Admin
Job ID: 2915906