|Listed on:||31st March|
People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We're writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
Experience has taught us that when our customers thrive, we thrive. As a team, we always start with what customers need. Through the good... and more challenging times. Innovating at pace so customers can manage their finances, operations and people. Every one of us shapes our culture at Sage - doing what's right and succeeding together, united by our commitment to each other. We encourage each other to grow in our roles, in our careers and as individuals.
Follow us on our social media sites below to join in conversations about career tips, open positions and company news! #lifeatsage #sagecareers. All qualified applicants will be thoughtfully considered and never discriminated against based on their race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Do you enjoy being an important part of a team that is building a cloud platform for the future and working in a lively and collaborative team environment? If so, then this job might be the one for you!! You will work alongside a team of colleagues to developer and deliver Sage's next generation small business cloud platform.
You will be joining a team of developers, designers, testers and analysts that are working on one of the world's largest online business platforms in Financial Tech: Sage Business Cloud. It's a global product that is used by start-ups, entrepreneurs and business builders the world over.
Sage is passionate about building a culture in which our colleagues feel they can bring their whole selves to work, where people know they will be judged on their performance and behavior, and not on their identity.
- Successful develop, delivery maintain high quality software (requirements, design, code, documentation, etc.)
- Contribute to quality activities, incl. peer reviews of estimates, designs, and code
- Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches
- Be an active and hardworking team player. Partner effectively with all team members to deliver against commitments.
- Work cross-functionally with various Sage teams: product management, QA/XD, various product lines, or business units to drive forward results
- Proven experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, and/or Extreme Programming methodologies
- Maintain relevant documentation to describe logic, coding/configuration, testing and changes where applicable.
- Provide 3rd tier support and/or expertise for the area of responsibility
- Previous software development experience
- 2+ years' experience working with technologies like C#, .NET, MY SQL
- Development experience with cloud-based software
- AWS development environment
WHY YOU WOULD LOVE TO JOIN US:
- We use a range of web technologies like React, .Net Core and Ruby on Rails and AWS.
- You'll work alongside highly capable engineers who really enjoy working collaboratively and embracing new insights.
- We offer a range of benefits that complement a competitive salary, including share save scheme, bonus options and pensions plan.
- All colleagues get 25 days of paid annual leave with the option to buy up to another 5 days.
- 5 days for colleagues to learn or develop skills and behaviors linked to their personal or career development.
- Colleagues can also enjoy an additional number of family friendly benefits including the option to flex start and end times during the week and flexible working.
Sage also offers numerous business resources groups that you can join or simply be supported by such as our Foundation Ambassadors.
Make a difference to communities we live and work in, with your 5 volunteer days every year for philanthropic activity. Many of our engineers enjoy supporting educational outreach activities such as Lego League, STEM Ambassadors, Girls in STEM events.
Contact Name: Sage
Job ID: 2915035