Application Manager Manufacturing (m/f/d)
Our client, a large pharmaceuticals an interesting and exciting project opportunity Application Manager Manufacturing (m/f/d).
This department is focus on developing and operating global IT solutions, which support business processes for drug product manufacturing with focus on packaging and warehousing and this position relates specifically to a Track and Trace (Serialisation) System in the Packaging.
Your role as Application Manager Manufacturing (m/f/d)
- Provide application management and support, to ensure operational stability and effectiveness of several applications
- Support our IT solutions by applying specific knowledge of systems and tools as well as problem solving skills
- Implement and monitor system performance using defined standards and resolve or escalate problems for resolution when appropriate
- Manage change requests to improve efficiency, functionality and reliability
- Participate in the execution and documentation of system testing. Ensures that the testing activities are executed following the Validation/Test Plan, create or conduct computerised system testing to ensure quality, design integrity and proper functionality.
- Write installation guide, change requests and tickets, execute informal tests in lab.
- Supports the business, conducts the technical meetings with suppliers
- At least one year Serialisation experience
- Theoretical understanding of business processes in the supply chain environment, specifically in the Packaging area (ideally also work experience)
- Experience with Track and Trace Systems and automation: Reproduce issues in Track and Trace applications and find solutions
- Ability to communicate with our colleagues and internal customers all over the world Including troubleshooting in case of issues
- Incident management: accept, process, resolve issues in our Track and Trace applications
- Troubleshooting (Candidate should have to necessary knowledge about it)
- Database / SQL (analyse/understand queries)
- Processes and tools : E2E packaging processes. ISA 95 and GAMP5 norms IT background
- Change management specific tools : Service Now and HPLM
- Read and analyse application log files for investigation
- Knowledge of at least one programming language to be able to understand Track and trace-related codes and to analyse them (basic debugging)
- Flexibility to work outside of normal working hours or on-call arrangements to provide global support
- Having sense of urgency and working under pressure
- Negotiation of delays. Used to planning and reporting.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), German is a plus
Nice to have
- Location: Basel, Switzerland
- Start date: 01.05.2021
- End date: 31.12.2021
If you would like to apply for this pharmaceutical project as Application Manager Manufacturing (m/f/d), please contact Hoa Ha for more information. Or you can apply directly by clicking the Apply button.
We are looking forward to your application.
Sthree Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.