Would you love to explore a career in Data Science, Engineering or Analytics? If you are either a recent graduate or have at least 1 years' commercial experience in an analytical role we would love to hear from you.
Kubrick Group is a specialist data consultancy with a twist. We hire a diverse range of junior professionals and graduates from across the country, we pay you while we train you in the latest data and business skills and then place you into industry-leading companies in a variety of different sectors. Through our training we will develop you into a highly skilled data consultant who can go onto becoming a leading expert in your field.
We work across all sectors and our projects have included helping retailers predict fashion trends, car manufacturers project sales of new models and even hospitals understand the real reason for the growth in patient numbers in their A&E departments.
If these sorts of challenges excite you Kubrick would like to hear from you. We are looking for our next intake of data specialists to join our journey. Embark on your exciting and challenging 15-week training period in our data labs in London and then get to work for one of our most exciting clients in the UK.
What you'll do:
- Immediately be paid to be trained by us, from the day you join. We fully prepare our people in our London data labs before they go on client site.
- Be taught all the latest technology skills relevant to data challenges such as Hadoop, Python, Spark, SQL, Tableau, Machine Learning and NoSQL databases.
- Receive soft skills training including office basics, communication skills, networking, career management, interview practice, transitioning to client site, etc. in addition to Q&As with our HQ Team, consultants on client site, Kubrick Alumni and Clients.
- Learn from the best in the sector, our courses are designed by industry figure heads.
- Work as a consultant for Kubrick following your training and integrate yourself into a company's data team with the option to join them permanently after your two years on client site.
Here are some examples of the projects we have worked on:
- We have built chatbots to enhance customer experience
- Complex dashboards with AI, for banking clients so they have greater information at their fingertips
- Implementation of blockchain within the travel industry making transactions quicker and more secure
- Created a data analytics database for computational chemistry as part of a wider data infrastructure for augmented drug discovery
- Sentiment Engines built for retailers to better understand demand
- Used Machine Learning and predictive modelling to foresee and solve potential customer problems before they happen for a telecommunications client
- Improving health treatments and food nutrition for pets using Natural Language Processing on vets' notes
What we need from you:
- Curious, analytical and great at solving problems - we don't need any previous coding skills, just excitement to learn!
- Desire to work with data and how it can help an organisation make better decisions
- Flexible and adaptable communicator who can work collaboratively
- Committed to producing high quality solutions
- Dedicated to continuous personal and professional development
- Educated to degree level with at least A level mathematics or statistics and minimum of 120 new (300 old) UCAS points
- Geographic flexibility able to attend training in London and then be placed either in London or around the UK.
Contact Name: Kubrick Group