Entain is one of the world's largest sports betting and gaming groups, operating both online and in the retail sector. With offices across five continents and licences in more than 20 countries, we operate some of the most well-known and iconic brands in the industry with more than 250 years of combined history - names such as Ladbrokes, partypoker, bwin and Coral.
This brand-new role will see you leading a team of 2-3 marketing analysts, you and your team will be part of the wider new group called the International Team! And it's exactly that, you will be supporting a number of brands on a global scale and advise senior marketing partners the most effective way to spend our 6 digit marketing budget!
What will be your responssabilities
- Handling day-to-day support of data reporting and analytics - working closely with internal Marketing teams.
- Building and maintaining cloud-based data and reporting flows, datasets, and dashboards.
- We need a champion in analytics, you will drive marketing decisions across the business, utilising key models and analytic tools available. With this we expect you to influence operational decision-making, using insights
- We expect someone who is technically proficient with phenomenal SQL skills and knowledge in Google Cloud Platforms. You will use various tools to build reports
- Develop your team and come up with solutions through data to present to our Marketing Partners
Essential experience required
- Strong SQL skills, experience with Google Analytics, (front end and nested raw tables), Big Query and the wider GCP platform.
- Exposure to media/marketing analytics, demonstrate a practical understanding of the media landscape, common platforms, tools and techniques, we need you utilise tools like Power BI and Tableau.
- We need a specialist who can work with marketing platform data like Facebook, Adwords, Twitter, CM etc
- Experience working with ATL data and providing insights like spot time and uplift analysis
- Experience in working closely with partners, understanding their needs, and present insights and solutions in an informational way.
Contact Name: Entain