Entain is one of the world's largest sports betting and gaming groups, operating both online and in the retail sector. With offices across five continents and licences in more than 20 countries, we operate some of the most well-known and iconic brands in the industry with more than 250 years of combined history - names such as Ladbrokes, partypoker, bwin and Coral.
We spend millions on our Marketing and you will be part of a brand-new team called the International Team where your main focus is how can we reduce spend and utilise those savings in other areas of Marketing on a global scale! This is the perfect role if you are passionate about data and want to make changes you need!
Your key responsabilities
- Be the point of contact for main marketing teams around our business providing day-to-day support of marketing reporting and analytics.
- Building and maintaining cloud-based datasets, reports and dashboards.
- Able to work with tools such as Power Bi, tableau, and data studio
- Work with internal attributed data and data from platforms to provide clarity and insight to key marketing teams.
- You will have knowledge of Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and be able to use the various tool inside this to deliver campaign and strategic reporting.
- good analytical skills and a consistent track record of driving charge through business intelligence.
- Shows good understanding of marketing processes.
Essential Skills Required
- We use SQL daily, so we need you to be very strong in SQL
- Experience working with marketing platform data such as Facebook, Adwords, Twitter, CM etc
- Demonstrate basic understanding of attribution techniques
- Comfortable cleaning and preparing data from large data sets
- Experience utilizing viz tools like such as Tableau and Power BI
- Experience with Google Analytics (front end and nested raw tables), Big Query and the wider GCP platform.
- Experience using Excel at a medium to advanced level
- Willingness to adapt to changes and learn new tools.
Contact Name: Entain