Project Manager (m/f/d) - High Voltage/ GIS
Our client, a large international power company offers an interesting and exciting opportunity for freelance Project Manager (m/f).
Your role as Project Manager (m/f)
- Assist in the execution of the costumer project in the High Voltage area with vast amount of engineering background and with confident project management experience
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and effectively communicate with all of them
- Act as a contact for our international customers in daily communication, leading face to face customer meetings and factory acceptance tests to ensure customer satisfaction
- Coordinate the project with the senior project manager and actively contribute to the project phases of handover from sales, project structuring and planning, engineering, procurement, manufacturing, delivery, installation, testing, handover to customer, and ultimately closing
- Identify, qualify, quantify and manage project risks and ensure that all opportunities are identified and pursued
- Effectively monitor and control project progress, use of resources, and project financial
- Prioritise tasks, ensuring completion of key work packages as well as efficient reporting of project status
- MSc of mechanical or electrical engineering or similar is a must
- Financial education or experience is a plus Min 2-3 years in project management, preferably in the High Voltage GIS industry
- Project management certification is an asset
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English is a must, German is an advantage. Other languages such as Spanish, French, Russian, Arabic... can be an asset
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise and work in a complex and demanding environment
- Well structured and stress-resistant multi-tasker
- Location: Zurich
- Start date: January 2021
- End date: November 2021
If you would like to apply for this international power project as Project Manager, please contact Hoa Ha for more information. Or you can apply directly by clicking the Apply button.
We are looking forward to your application.
Sthree Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Contact Name: Hoa Ha
Job ID: 2884976