Business Development Manager (Heavy Plant Machinery)
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
27th December 2020
£30000 - £50000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Business Development Manager (Heavy Plant Machinery / Equipment)
Remote / Working from home (WFH) role - Willing to travel
£30,000 - £50,000 + Commission + Car + Phone + Laptop
Are you from a Sales background with experience selling agricultural machinery, looking to join an industry leading company where you can dramatically increase your earnings through uncapped commission?
On offer is an excellent opportunity to join a family run company with a global presence and an unrivalled reputation within their market. With big plans for the future, the company is now looking for someone who will have full autonomy in their regions Agricultural sales department, eager to hit and exceed targets.
With some of their top managers earning up to half a million with commission, your earnings are in your hands.
This role would suit a Business Development Manager with Agricultural sector experience looking for a home-based role covering the UK.
* Winning new business as well as developing accounts from the Agricultural sector
* Source agricultural machinery and related equipment/services to sell
* Working from home, visiting clients/sites
* 10% uncapped commission per sale
* A proven track record working in a sales position related to agricultural machinery
* Has good agricultural knowledge specific to the UK market
* Happy to travel within the UK & has a full UK driving license
Business Development, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Account Manager, Field Sales, Sales, Agricultural, Agriculture, Machinery, Heavy Equipment, Heavy Duty, Key Accounts, New Business, Solutions, UK, United Kingdom, WFH, Working from home, Remote
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click 'Apply Now' or contact Emma Stanfield at Rise Technical Recruitment