|Listed on:||21st December 2020|
|Salary/Rate:||£50,000 - £60,000|
Cyber Security Manager, Consulting
£50000 - £60000 per annum
A global consulting client currently is looking for a Cyber Security Manager to be based in Manchester. The role can pay in the range of c£50-65,000, which includes a flexible cash choices allowance plus strong extras.
The successful Cyber Security Manager will be able to demonstrate ability across:
* Building and developing long terms relationships with senior client and stakeholder groups.
* One or more cyber disciplines such as information risk, strategy, identity access management (IAM), threat intelligence, incident & response, application security, cloud security.
* Leading the development and implementation of key cyber initiatives - co-ordinating closely with appropriate colleagues throughout the organisation.
* Leading a portfolio of cyber-related engagements across our business, including effective people management on client engagements and working seamlessly and collaboratively with colleagues in other parts of the organisation and globe.
* Contributing to the latest thought-leadership and industry research relating to cyber security and organisational crisis and response management to cyber issues.
* To have a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; have a clear understanding of the firms commitment to creating a more inclusive culture
To qualify for the role you must have:
* A broad range of information security / cyber experience, likely including experience across a number of areas such as certifications (such as ISO27001 or SOC2), advanced threat readiness and protection, application protection, identity and access management, incident response, information privacy and protection, cyber risk analytics.
* Strong commercial awareness and business acumen, including specifically a good understanding of cyber risk to both business processes and supporting technology.
* Strong interpersonal skills and experience of developing strong relationships, either as a consultant or demonstration of significant influencing abilities within an organisation and demonstrable ability to solve complex problems objectively, using an appropriate combination of analysis, experience and judgement;
* Delivery of high quality complex projects including effective programme, project, financial and people management.
Job ID: 2882012