Construction Project Manager
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
26th November 2020
£40000 - £55000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Construction Project ManagerAscot, Berkshire£40,000 - £55,000 + Company Car
Excellent opportunity for a Construction Project Manager to join a forward thinking company where you will manage multiple high end new build/refurbishment projects up to the value of £5m.This company have a fantastic reputation across many forms of commercial construction. They have had a very busy year despite the pandemic and are continuing to grow with lots of new projects in the pipeline. As a result of this expansion, they are looking for an additional Project Manager to join their team.In this role you will be responsible for delivering high end, new build/refurbishment projects on time and budget, these will vary in size up to the value of around £5m. Typically projects will be located within a 20-mile radius of Windsor and across London. This is a great opportunity to build a long term career within a progressive and expanding company.The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years' experience in Construction as well as being SMTS-CITB qualified.The role:
* Construction Project Manager
* Overseeing multiple new build/refurbishment projects up to the value of £5m
* Delivering projects on time and budget
* Sites typically located within a 20-mile radius of Windsor and across LondonThe person:
* Must have a background in Construction
* Must be SMTS-CITB qualified
* Full UK driving licence required
* Must be able to build strong client relationships This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.