|Recruiter:||Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd|
|Listed on:||24th November 2020|
|Salary/Rate:||£30,000 - £50,000|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
£30,000 - £50,000 + Progression + Excellent Benefits
Excellent opportunity for a chartered or near chartered Civil Engineer to join a niche design consultancy in the heart of Bristol.
My client are a well-established engineering consultancy who take on a range of technically challenging projects. With a Central London HQ, they have continued to grow year on year recently opening a brand new office in Central Bristol. The consultancy is now looking for a suitably qualified and enthusiastic Civil Engineer to join their team.
Primarily office/home based, you will be involved in a range of exciting projects from concept through detailed design and into construction. The company operate a graduate training scheme which is fully accredited by the Institution of Civil Engineers and you will be encouraged and supported towards achieving the goal of becoming a professional Chartered Engineer. The training scheme has an excellent success rate as a result of both the variety of projects and company mentoring system.
The ideal candidate will be a Civil Engineer with a background concrete, steel structures, earth retaining structures.
* Civil Engineer in a marine civil engineer company
* Primarily office based but includes regular site inspections, surveys and face-to-face client meetings (COVID Permitting)
* Support to become Chartered (if not already)
* Progression to Senior/Principal level roles
* Chartered or Near Chartered Engineer with a high quality Masters in Civil Engineering or related subject
* Strong experience in structural / infrastructure design ideally with maritime experience
* Must have a Design background i.e. steel, concrete, timber, eurocodes (experience of BS 6349 beneficial but not essential) * Must have a background in design office experience, site surveys * Must live within a commutable distance to Bristol
* Proven track record of managing projects, interface with and managing clients, managing junior staff
* Lateral thinker with a strong desire to innovate
* Well organised with the ability to multitask
* Highly motivated and organised
* Excellent communications skills, fluent written and spoken English
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.