|Listed on:||18th November|
IT Resource Analyst Bristol Land Centre SF32531
About the role
The IT Resource Analyst will be responsible for delivering and maintaining the overall IT resourcing data sets and analysis. In the position of IT Resource Analyst, you will work across the Defence and Non-Defence Business Units ('BUs') of the Babcock Land Sector. The primary objective of this role is to enable the successful delivery of Land IT activities across Land Sector.
This IT Resource Analyst will work with the Land IT teams to constantly understand the demand and the usage of the Land IT resources from Bids / Change requirements through to Projects, and into Business as usual.
What do I need to do the role?
This IT Resource Analyst will have worked with SAP, Project Server for data analysis and is likely to have used Excel for data modelling. Collecting and analysing data for future forecasting purposes, this IT Resource Analyst will be responsible for the following:
* Supporting the development and maintenance of clear and accurate resource capacity plans of all Land IT resources across the portfolio
* Supporting the development of communication of current and future resource schedules
* Supporting the maintenance of capability profiles (SQEP) of the Land IT staff to enable appropriate assignment
* Analysis of data to Identifies skill gaps
* Analysis of data to skill mix and / bench strength determinations
* Provides analysis and insights
We would also like you to have experience in all or some of these areas:
* Experience in Resource Analysis in a complex organisation
* Experienced in working with complex resource management processes and associated tooling
* Extensive Experience working with and setting up SAP (ECC) projects, time booking, billing and reporting & analysis
Lastly, you'll need...
* A proven ability to act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Resource / Portfolio data
* Ability to work effectively in a matrix / virtual team environment and large Central IT functions
* Experience in creating data and visualisations for presenting to clients and senior management level
What else do I need to know? * The successful candidate must be able to achieve the appropriate security clearance level for this role, which is SC *
Bristol is a vibrant city in south west England with a wide range of attractions, landmarks, events and shopping. It has excellent transport links and is only 1.5 hours from London by train. This role will be based at Bristol Business Technology Centre. The building has a capability of over 900 full time employees which is split over 4 floors, incorporating a Gym and Restaurant on the ground floor.
If you are currently employed by Babcock, please let your line manager know that you're applying for this vacancy. You should also let them know if you are attending an interview or assessment for a role. Please note that you will not be able to access the vacancy details after the closing date so you may wish to keep a copy of this advert and any supporting documents for your records. We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strives to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know and we will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Contact Name: Glenn Dutton
Job ID: 2872620